South African doctor notes "black structures" amid "deformed" red blood cells taken from "vaccinated" patients, and interlocking black discs found in vials of "vaccine" Mark Crispin Miller 04 Oct 2021 17:33 EDT

I also recommend Stew Peters' prior interview with Dr. Carrie Madej, which I neglected to send out, as well as the video of German researchers pointing out the bizarre look of "vaccinated" persons' blood (the link to which I did send out).
 https://www.redvoicemedia.com/video/2021/10/never-before-seen-blood-doctor-reveals-horrific-findings-after-examining-vials/