On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 11:19 AM, Christopher Hilton <chris@vindaloo.com> wrote:
On Apr 7, 2014, at 6:37 PM, Eris Reddoch <erisred@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> On 3/25/2014 5:16 PM, Evyn MacDude wrote:
>
>> The 1st thing that would have to happen for me would be a
>> change of venue to some place more accessible to the rest
>> of the country. Right now TravellerCon/USA is really
>> TravellerCon/New England....

Looks like it's about 1.5 hours West of Philadelphia International Airport. There's also a train but that's 2.5 hours. I'm in New England so it's not my problem but I can't imagine a ride share from the Airport to the Con would be that difficult. My Travelling days are long past but if I go I'll put up a ride share offer to and from the airport.

That's about $500 in round trip airfare for me, plus hotel costs, plus food, plus the con itself. Several hundred dollars to play Traveller. Sorry, but if all that's being offered is gaming, I can save a tone of money and go to a local con.

--
Douglas Berry
dberry49er@gmail.com