Which published edition had the issues such as missing sentences? GDW? Or the print Mongoose?

(It's been a long time since I looked at the GDW version, so I don't recall any issues. But...decades...)

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 5:19 PM, Timothy Collinson <timothy.collinson@port.ac.uk> wrote:
> On 19 May 2014, at 19:36, David Shaw <dj.shaw@btconnect.com> wrote:
>
> I got hold of this adventure when it was being offered as a freebie in several parts on DriveThruRPG.  I now see that it is available to buy and was wondering if it's worth shelling out the cash, as I'm intending to start running it with a group of new-ish Travellers.  Are there any major changes, or have they just cleaned it up, corrected the typos, completed the sentences which stop mid-flow?

There definitely are some variations (I can't recall if they were
actually improvements or just changes).  I thought I had notes on the
differences but I'm not finding them quickly.  Will have a look
tomorrow evening if that's ok. It's getting a bit at now.  Don't let
me forget :-)

tc
-----
The Traveller Mailing List
Archives at http://archives.simplelists.com/tml
Report problems to listmom@travellercentral.com
To unsubscribe from this list please goto
http://www.simplelists.com/confirm.php?u=2TDGyrkBaJLs6m0udgYMk1ZJNkxGVto4

--
F.P. Kiesche III

Husband, Father, Good Cook. Reader. Keeper of abandoned dogs. Catholic Liberal Conservative Militarist. Does not fit into a neat box or category. "Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book. Always, scribble, scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on being presented with Volume 2 of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.) Blogging at Bernal Alpha. On Twitter as @FredKiesche