I didn't care for the first trailer. It swapped theXandarians for the Kree, grossly simplified things, and made Starlord out to be a slacker thief. The GotG used to be a wholly different group, and Quill a very different hero. Then DnA made him lose his powers and rewrote his personality. His own title showed him with powers and old personality a century later, and I wondered if they just intended to ignore it or show him working his wayback to it when thetitle folded. The trailer showed them as criminals, instead of POWs. Does this second trailer diverge even further?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From: Richard Aiken <raikenclw@gmail.com>;
To: <tml@simplelists.com>;
Subject: [TML]Travelleresque Guardians?
Sent: Mon, May 26, 2014 8:24:15 AM

I just saw the second trailer for Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy. I think this is looking more and more like a group of Ethically Challenged Merchants who are suddenly presented with an opportunity to be Big Damn Heros. :)

--
Richard Aiken

"Never insult anyone by accident."  Robert A. Heinlein
"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice." - Bill Cosby
"We know a little about a lot of things; just enough to make us dangerous." Dean Winchester
-----
To unsubscribe from this list please goto
http://www.simplelists.com/confirm.php?u=dcVEexd3Y1tm8q7XETdwyQ1b8NoTIQhr