From: "Timothy Collinson" <timothy.collinson@port.ac.uk>
To: tml@simplelists.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 8:02:36 AM
Subject: Re: [TML] T20 PoD books?

Hi there,

Thanks for this response.

On 9 September 2014 19:12, <tmr0195@comcast.net> wrote:
Hello Timothy Collinson,

COTI had up until 2008 an elibrary link that one was able to download T20 material.

Bother!  I think that was just before I was paying attention again after a bit of a break from Traveller.

I can confirm that the last time my files show I downloaded zip files back in October of 2008 for
Epic Adventures 1 - 7 and Taveller's Aide 1 - 8.

What I'm specifically interested in though is their print existence.

The saved web page I have has the following item listed: The Mahkahraik: A Minor Race of the Sydymic Outworlds Cluster as a new release.

Ah, that reminds me of the second question I was going to ask:

I believe these are rumoured to exist - do they?  in print or PDF?
(I'm not looking for pointers to references to them, but actual evidence of their existence!)

Gateway Campaign Pack

(I think this was a compliation of other stuff but not sure what or whether it was print or PDF)

Gateway Domain Cluster Book 1: The Megusard Corporate

Martin J. Dougherty.  Avenger Enterprises, 2006.

Gateway Domain Cluster Book 2: The Starfall Cluster

Martin J. Dougherty.  Avenger Enterprises, 2006.

Golden Age EPIC Adventure 1: The Forgotten War

Michael Taylor.  QuikLink Interactive, 2004.

Golden Age EPIC Adventure 2: The Gabriel Enigma

Michael Taylor.  QuikLink Intereactive, 2005.

IIRC I helped out on the Gateway to Destiny book and when the softcover book got updated I also received a PDF.

Yes, I have the softcover version of GtD.  It's very nice - so well done!

Thanks again

tc

-----
The Traveller Mailing List
Archives at http://archives.simplelists.com/tml
Report problems to listmom@travellercentral.com
To unsubscribe from this list please goto
http://www.simplelists.com/confirm.php?u=zZOCJCw2BI9jPrGTB4OJoibiHbbTEiok