Hello Ethan McKinney,

The site title I have is The Internet Archive Digital Library of Free Books, Music, Movies & Wayback Machine with the URL of https://archive.org/.

When I searched the site for MT material they had some items, not what Timothy was looking for though that can be downloaded. I'm not sure what other Traveller related items may be posted on the site, but there is a lot of non-Traveller material that may be of interest.

Tom Rux

From: "Ethan McKinney" <ethan.mckinney@gmail.com>
To: "TML" <tml@simplelists.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2015 12:19:21 PM
Subject: Re: [TML] Re[2]: [TML] Dark River

Archive.org, or is this something else?

Do you have links or search terms?

Thanks,

Ethan

On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 5:23 AM, <tmr0195@comcast.net> wrote:

Top of my morning Timothy,

Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2015 3:47 AM

My vote is to have a magazine/periodical bibliography covering as much of the old stuff as can be found. I noticed that achieve.org has  some Traveller magazines I never got to see back then. Of course some of the material I did see was not purchased sue to lack of funds.

Tom Rux
-----
The Traveller Mailing List
Archives at http://archives.simplelists.com/tml
Report problems to listmom@travellercentral.com
To unsubscribe from this list please goto

http://www.simplelists.com/confirm.php?u=zZOCJCw2BI9jPrGTB4OJoibiHbbTEiok