Oh, and another one: Any "business opportunity" that doesn't come with a signed and notarized contract from a known corporation that has a good reputation will involve illegal activity. Of the remainder, 50% will end up involving illegal activity once things really get rolling.

On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 1:27 PM, <tmr0195@comcast.net> wrote:
Hello all,

Sorry about my earlier post, as usual I'm a bit slow on the uptake. Anyway here are a couple comments:

The bad guys never run out of ammo.

The AG drive units always fail when the party is at altitude and flying at top speed.

Leave the star port's bar when the opening line is "The job won't be difficult...." almost anything that can go wrong will before the party completes the job.

Tom Rux

From: "Bruce Johnson" <johnson@Pharmacy.Arizona.EDU>
To: "TML" <tml@simplelists.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2015 1:05:15 PM
Subject: Re: [TML] What is the moral?

> On May 21, 2015, at 11:48 AM, Jeffrey Schwartz <schwartz.jeffrey@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I use the honorable, "all is as it seems" mode 90% of the time.
>
> Not only does it set the players up for the other 10%, but my particular group of players is so paranoid they spend the whole game planning on how to handle the double cross... which then doesn't happen... and then they feel good that they planned so well the Patron never had a chance to put one over on them.

I’ll bet they have a GREAT collection of Anti-tiger rocks, too! :-)

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona

-----
The Traveller Mailing List
Archives at http://archives.simplelists.com/tml
Report problems to listmom@travellercentral.com
To unsubscribe from this list please goto

http://www.simplelists.com/confirm.php?u=PltOdItWBSgOP4y0Q6abkGbDI1eus0lz

--
Craig Berry (http://google.com/+CraigBerry)
"Eternity is in love with the productions of time." - William Blake