Thanks Tom,

I have the errata around somewhere, I'll have to find it and read it.

Brett.

On 9/06/2016 12:23 AM, tmr0195@comcast.net wrote:
Morning PDT BK,

Checking in FFE 001 2000 2nd printing CT LBB 6 Scouts 1983 7th printing p. 28 the
Planetary Orbits Table from left to right:

Orbit 3; Radius (million km) 149.6; Radius (AU) 1.0

From Consolidated CT Errata version 1.1 (02/01/14) p. 19
Page 28, Planetary Orbits table (correction): The first heading column should read "million km" rather than "000 km". An extended version of this table appears as the Orbital Distances table on *CT LBB 6* page 46.

*CT LBB 6* is my addition since I mistook the reference as a page in the Consolidated CT Errata document.

Tom R

From: "BK" <xxxxxx@gmail.com>
To: "TML" <xxxxxx@simplelists.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 8, 2016 5:36:36 AM
Subject: [TML] Error in Scouts Book 6

Hi Folks,

Can someone tell me if I'm wrong, but is the Planetary Orbits table on
page 28 of Book 6 incorrect for the orbit distances involved?

1 AU is about 150 million kilometers but the Radius column is in '000 Km
(thousand kilometers?)

Am I reading Radius incorrectly?

Cheers,

Brett.
-----
The Traveller Mailing List
Archives at http://archives.simplelists.com/tml
Report problems to xxxxxx@simplelists.com
To unsubscribe from this list please goto

http://www.simplelists.com/confirm.php?u=t6lRVwJzTee3a61KcTxyZw2gUgdGBRvF