Morning PDT Phil,

Thank-you for the reply.

CT Supplement 9 Fighting Ships as you point out has several designs that carry fighters per the write-ups that include a code for fighter squadrons. I have looked through CT Supplement without finding any information on how the Fighter Squadron code is determined. Comparing the number of fighters to the squadron code a squadron appears to consist of 10 fighters. Unfortunately, the Fighter Squadron codes do not conform to the hexadecimal notation described on CT Supplement 7 p. 47 or CT LBB 5 HGv1 p. 25, or CT LBB 3.

I have gone through CT LBB 5 HGv2, probably missing the reference, and have not found anything about fighters or fighter squadrons. Additionally the hulls carrying fighter squadrons >= 10 do not conform to the letter codes beyond 9 on CT LBB 5 HGv2 p. 52.

JTAS 14 High Guard Optional Rules Fighters has a squadron being either 8 or 10 fighters. According to the article each squadron of 10 fighters is represented from 1 to 9 with 10 or more squadrons represented by letterers starting with A. Of course if a squadron is composed of 8 fighters I think that the coding would be the same.

Thank you again for you help,

Tom R