On Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 9:01 PM, Bruce Johnson <xxxxxx@pharmacy.arizona.edu> wrote:

> On Jun 18, 2016, at 5:26 PM, Kurt Feltenberger <xxxxxx@thepaw.org> wrote:
>

> Instead of blatantly ripping it off in its present form I have adapted it to the Traveller hex.
> I will be doing more of these, the first instalment is here.

Such a homage that he even duplicated Cobb’s misspelling of ‘refrigerated’ 8-)

Maybe that's just how they spell it in the future . . . :P

BTW, I just yesterday joined the "Weyland-Yutani Bulletin" Google+ group. I thought this a particularly interesting coincidence. Maybe the stars really are aligning for an "Aliens 5."

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona

-----
The Traveller Mailing List
Archives at http://archives.simplelists.com/tml
Report problems to xxxxxx@simplelists.com
To unsubscribe from this list please goto
http://www.simplelists.com/confirm.php?u=CKGWeUlXNVzOv9Ey6KwqX8aXjeTXlVSV

--
Richard Aiken

"Never insult anyone by accident."  Robert A. Heinlein
"I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as Muhammed." Alexis de Tocqueville (1843)
"We know a little about a lot of things; just enough to make us dangerous." Dean Winchester
"It has been my experience that a gun doesn't care who pulls its trigger." Newton Knight (as portrayed by Matthew McConaughey), to a scoffing Confederate tax collector facing the weapons held by Knight's young children and wife.