From: xxxxxx@simplelists.com [mailto:xxxxxx@simplelists.com] On Behalf Of Phil Cooper
Sent: Thursday, 18 May 2017 11:46 AM
To: xxxxxx@simplelists.com
Subject: [TML] Play by mail / zine

I'm considering running a CT/Traveller play-by-mail (email or postal!) game, with results combined into a zine to be distributed to players, and online after a delay. The idea is players would run a ship / crew each, do some exploration, trade and work for patrons, and the ongoing story would be told through the pages of the zine, which I'd aim to be monthly.

Is this completely mad?

--Phil

-----
The Traveller Mailing List
Archives at http://archives.simplelists.com/tml
Report problems to xxxxxx@simplelists.com
To unsubscribe from this list please go to
http://www.simplelists.com/confirm.php?u=t6lRVwJzTee3a61KcTxyZw2gUgdGBRvF