what happenes Tod Glenn (09 Apr 2014 15:39 UTC)
Re: [TML] what happenes Thomas Jones-Low (09 Apr 2014 15:54 UTC)
Re: [TML] what happenes shadow@xxxxxx (10 Apr 2014 03:50 UTC)

On 9 Apr 2014 at 11:54, Thomas Jones-Low wrote:

> On 4/9/2014 11:24 AM, Tod Glenn wrote:
> > Just a test
> >

> 	Hrm. Now to figure out how to get Thunderbird to think this is a Mailing List
> and prefer to reply all to that address rather than the personal ones.

That's supposed to be something done by the listserver. By setting
the Reply-To in the headers to the list address. Alas, it's not
always easy to pull off. I run a couple of lists using majordomo and
can't get it to work. Or rather the folks at the hosting service
can't.

--
Leonard Erickson (aka shadow)
shadow at shadowgard dot com