On 10 Apr 2014 at 0:52, Bruce Johnson wrote:

> On Apr 9, 2014, at 5:07 PM, <shadow@shadowgard.com> <shadow@shadowgard.com> wrote:
>

> > Do you follow the IETF general discussion list?

Re-read the original.

This stupid DMARC policy doesn't prevent *posting* from a yahoo
addrress.

It prevents *receiving* posts from yahoo users by anyone who's ISP
honors the DMARC policy in yahoo's DNS record.

Including the original poster.

I run a list myself and I've been dealing with the bounces from
yahoo, comcast, bellsouth.net, hotmail and others for most of the
week.

Because by the rules in that policy, the alterations a mailing list
makes to a post from yahoo.com classify it as a *forged message*
which must be rejected.
--
Leonard Erickson (aka shadow)
shadow at shadowgard dot com