Using Traveller to teach my kids science. Asher Royce Yaffee (11 Apr 2014 19:45 UTC)
Re: [TML] Using Traveller to teach my kids science. Bruce Johnson (11 Apr 2014 19:59 UTC)
Re: [TML] Using Traveller to teach my kids science. Greg Nokes (11 Apr 2014 20:12 UTC)
Re: [TML] Using Traveller to teach my kids science. Timothy Collinson (11 Apr 2014 21:51 UTC)
Re: [TML] Using Traveller to teach my kids science. Evyn MacDude (11 Apr 2014 21:55 UTC)
Re: [TML] Using Traveller to teach my kids science. Timothy Collinson (11 Apr 2014 21:54 UTC)
Re: [TML] Using Traveller to teach my kids science. Ian Wood (12 Apr 2014 01:32 UTC)
Re: [TML] Using Traveller to teach my kids science. Postmark (12 Apr 2014 18:51 UTC)
Re: [TML] Using Traveller to teach my kids science. garry.e.ward@xxxxxx (13 Apr 2014 16:10 UTC)
Re: [TML] Using Traveller to teach my kids science. shadow@xxxxxx (13 Apr 2014 20:09 UTC)
Re: [TML] Using Traveller to teach my kids science. garry.e.ward@xxxxxx (13 Apr 2014 20:17 UTC)

Re: [TML] Using Traveller to teach my kids science. shadow@xxxxxx 13 Apr 2014 20:09 UTC

This was a message with no plain text version and was really hard to
read because of the font settings in the message.

--
Leonard Erickson (aka shadow)
shadow at shadowgard dot com