Re: Physiological effects of atmosphere Robert (20 Apr 2014 22:25 UTC)
Re: [TML] Re: Physiological effects of atmosphere Freelance Traveller (21 Apr 2014 22:09 UTC)

Re: [TML] Re: Physiological effects of atmosphere Freelance Traveller 21 Apr 2014 22:09 UTC

On Mon, 21 Apr 2014 08:26:53 +1000, "Robert" <robocon@ozemail.com.au>
wrote:

>Notes I wrote way back when on the effects of acceleration, gravity,
>protective measures with some draft MT rules can be found here:
>
>http://www.freelancetraveller.com/features/science/gravity.html

Rob, if you're interested in spending the time, I'd be happy to see this
and/or any/all of your Medicine in Traveller series cleaned up and
updated to cover any new relevant knowledge...

--
Jeff Zeitlin, Editor
Freelance Traveller

editor@freelancetraveller.com
http://www.freelancetraveller.com
http://freelancetraveller.downport.com/

®Traveller is a registered trademark of
Far Future Enterprises, 1977-2014. Use of
the trademark in this notice and in the
referenced materials is not intended to
infringe or devalue the trademark.

Freelance Traveller extends its thanks to the following
enterprises for hosting services:

CyberNET Web Hosting (http://www.cyberwebhosting.net)
The Traveller Downport (http://www.downport.com)