Riki-Tivi Traveller Douglas Berry (25 Apr 2014 16:42 UTC)
Re: [TML] Riki-Tivi Traveller Timothy Collinson (25 Apr 2014 18:38 UTC)
Re: [TML] Riki-Tivi Traveller Rob Dean (25 Apr 2014 18:48 UTC)
Re: [TML] Riki-Tivi Traveller Timothy Collinson (25 Apr 2014 19:00 UTC)
Re: [TML] Riki-Tivi Traveller Timothy Collinson (25 Apr 2014 18:53 UTC)

Re: [TML] Riki-Tivi Traveller Timothy Collinson 25 Apr 2014 19:00 UTC

> On 25 Apr 2014, at 19:49, Rob Dean <xxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The Classic adventure Safari Ship and the boxes sets Tarsus and Beltstrike are set in District 268. They might be handy when you need a digression.

Ah, I had assumed we were limited to mongoose books.... :-)

If you "only" want adventures set in District 268 can I recommend my
own (free) Three Blind Mice!?  Although it's got little to do with
skip tracing.  On the other hand it's got some nice PCs and passengers
you could use as NPCs...  And now I think about it, the crew wouldn't
be the last motley lot in the universe to skip out on payments if you
need a lot to chase.  They've enough people after them already, what's
a few more?

> One of two of the Double Adventures are too, but I'm away from references and can't check...

Funnily enough, I had them out this afternoon looking for something else...
Double Adventure 6: Divine Intervention is set on Pavabid in District 268.
It's the only one.

tc