SimpleLists, or Cordite? and thread-breaking posters robocon@xxxxxx (27 Apr 2014 02:39 UTC)
Re: [TML] SimpleLists, or Cordite? and thread-breaking posters Freelance Traveller (27 Apr 2014 03:09 UTC)

On Sun, 27 Apr 2014 12:39:44 +1000, robocon@ozemail.com.au wrote:

>Jeff, you wrote:
>> Also, there are a few posters whose messages aren't threading;

>Odd.
>This is a test email to see whether we can work around this.
>I would prefer not to change mail client.

This message didn't thread; see the other discussions under this subject
line - the problem here appears to be that Atmail doesn't insert an
"In-Reply-To" header. A quick google suggests that this is a webmail
client that talks to its own server, much like "Outlook Web Access" and
Microsoft Exchange (which dreck I'm forced to use at work). If that's
the case, unless you have source code, I doubt there's going to be any
sort of fix.

--
Jeff Zeitlin, Editor
Freelance Traveller

editor@freelancetraveller.com
http://www.freelancetraveller.com
http://freelancetraveller.downport.com/

®Traveller is a registered trademark of
Far Future Enterprises, 1977-2014. Use of
the trademark in this notice and in the
referenced materials is not intended to
infringe or devalue the trademark.

Freelance Traveller extends its thanks to the following
enterprises for hosting services:

CyberNET Web Hosting (http://www.cyberwebhosting.net)
The Traveller Downport (http://www.downport.com)