Re: [TML] TravellerCON/USA Update Christopher Hilton 27 Apr 2014 18:19 UTC
On Apr 7, 2014, at 6:37 PM, Eris Reddoch <erisred@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> On 3/25/2014 5:16 PM, Evyn MacDude wrote:
>
>> The 1st thing that would have to happen for me would be a
>> change of venue to some place more accessible to the rest
>> of the country. Right now TravellerCon/USA is really
>> TravellerCon/New England....

Looks like it's about 1.5 hours West of Philadelphia International Airport. There's also a train but that's 2.5 hours. I'm in New England so it's not my problem but I can't imagine a ride share from the Airport to the Con would be that difficult. My Travelling days are long past but if I go I'll put up a ride share offer to and from the airport.

-- Chris