Re: [TML] simplelists Phil Pugliese 29 Apr 2014 11:45 UTC

 On 28 Apr 2014 at 15:51,
 Phil Pugliese wrote:

 > I suspect that the problem is 'cuz 'simplelists'
 >is changes the header on posts submitted from Yahoo
 >accts.

 If it *didn't*
 your posts would be rejected as forgeries by most ISPs
 *including* Yahoo.

Inasmuchas Yahoo &, as I understand it, a number of others seem to feel that this new 'regime' is the 'greatest thing', I guess we'll just have to hope that this work-around sticks.

I wonder how many Yahoo users were unwittingly cut-off w/o realizing it?

The main guy I remember was Jason but, AFAIK, he hadn't been heard from for a while even before this.

Anyone know if that PBeM Trav RPG he started up a ways back is still running?

[NOTE: FWIW, I apparently received this email from cordite.com]