[Freelance Traveller] May 2014 Now Available for Download Freelance Traveller (11 May 2014 16:48 UTC)
Re: [TML] [Freelance Traveller] May 2014 Now Available for Download Timothy Collinson (14 May 2014 21:15 UTC)

Re: [TML] [Freelance Traveller] May 2014 Now Available for Download Timothy Collinson 14 May 2014 21:15 UTC

> On 11 May 2014, at 17:52, Freelance Traveller <editor@freelancetraveller.com> wrote:
>
> The May 2014 issue of Freelance Traveller magazine is ready for
> download!
>
> This month's featured adventure is "The Sounding", by Michael Brown. The
> PCs are hired for an oceanic "cattle roundup" and encounter trouble on
> the "trail" and a dark secret.
>
> The rest of the 30-page issue is the usual assortment of reviews, house
> rules, columns, and stories for your enjoyment.
>
> We acknowledge this month's article selection as being a touch thin;
> please read "From the Editor" for an explanation.
>
> Download this issue from the usual place:
> http://www.freelancetraveller.com/magazine/

Many thanks.  As usual your finely tuned detector that can tell the
exact moment when tc gives up checking for the new issue
semi-obsessively is working at full power... :-)

Have at least three things nearly done for you... But have been a bit
distracted by the prospect of being THIS close to up-to-date on my
bibliography again.  (Still loads of checking and detail to do
though).  Sorry, will get back to the saltmines of harder creative
stuff hopefully this weekend.

Cheers
tc