Traveller LIFTOFF production diary 2 Rouven Weinbach (29 May 2014 13:17 UTC)
Re: [TML] Traveller LIFTOFF production diary 2 Kurt Feltenberger (29 May 2014 13:38 UTC)

On 5/29/2014 9:17 AM, Rouven Weinbach wrote:
> I just put the Traveller LIFTOFF production diary part 2 online:
> http://www.13mann.com/index.php/en/newsall-en/13-neuigkeiten/traveller/376-liftoff-production-diary-02
>
> I am talking a little bit about our progress and we also have one of the
> artist showcase one of the pieces (a map of Charted Space) which will be
> part of the box.
> It's really coming together and I am looking forward to the crowdfunding
> starting soon.
>
> Rouven

Please let us know when the crowdfunding starts! I supported the last
project and after seeing the map (My God...it's gorgeous!), this is one
I don't want to miss out on!

--
Kurt Feltenberger
kurt@thepaw.org/kfeltenberger@yahoo.com