How to host a Traveller Adventure? Freelance Traveller (09 Jun 2014 14:17 UTC)
Re: [TML] How to host a Traveller Adventure? David Shaw (09 Jun 2014 20:41 UTC)

Re: [TML] How to host a Traveller Adventure? David Shaw 09 Jun 2014 20:38 UTC

I ran an adventure like that a while back.  I should still be able to
dig out my notes (I *think* I know where I put them) so when I get some
free time - probably not this week - I'll start putting them into some
sort of shape and get back to you.

David Shaw