Re: [TML] Ship Design & the 'Plankwells' Kurt Feltenberger 19 Jun 2014 19:42 UTC

On 6/19/2014 3:32 PM, Phil Pugliese (via tml list) wrote:
> Hadn't read that, thanks for the info.
>
> So, in the end, we're back to the old axiom that there's no precaution that a dedicated human being can't bypass!

Pretty much so.  In the end, it was a training and doctrine issue; the
doctrine focused on firing as fast as possible as opposed to accuracy
and then ignoring the safety training that they had all been trained to
follow.

--
Kurt Feltenberger
kurt@thepaw.org/kfeltenberger@yahoo.com