Slightly offtopic, but hilarious Bruce Johnson (29 Aug 2014 22:09 UTC)
Re: [TML] Slightly offtopic, but hilarious Jeffrey Schwartz (02 Sep 2014 12:50 UTC)

Re: [TML] Slightly offtopic, but hilarious Jeffrey Schwartz 02 Sep 2014 12:49 UTC

"Twitter Followers for Algernon"

Back when things were looking bad for me, I followed the blog of a
Psychiatrist who'd be diagnosed with Lewey Body Dementia.
I'd been told there was a high chance I was developing it... (shrug)

Anyway, reading the blog posts over the course of a 1 year period was
a _lot_ like a real-life Flowers for Algernon.
Very, very creepy.

But that title made me grin, for exactly that reason: I could just see
the tweets in question...