Kickstarter project to liven up your traveller games Grimmund (20 Sep 2014 13:01 UTC)
Re: [TML] Kickstarter project to liven up your traveller games Grimmund (21 Sep 2014 00:43 UTC)

Re: [TML] Kickstarter project to liven up your traveller games Grimmund 21 Sep 2014 00:43 UTC

On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 11:05 AM, Bruce Johnson
<xxxxxx@pharmacy.arizona.edu> wrote:

> On Sep 20, 2014, at 6:01 AM, Grimmund <xxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Apologies in advance.  :)
>>
>> https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bigfootses/drinking-dice-make-any-game-a-drinking-game
>>

>> But these are hilarious.  And I think most people here are old enough
>> to use them responsibly.
>

> goody, now you AND your characters can die during a long bout of chargen!

On the bright side, you won't care.

Dan

--

"Any sufficiently advanced parody is indistinguishable from a genuine
kook." -Alan Morgan