Re: [TML] Original CT LBB's scoutship vs CT HG scoutship? Evyn MacDude 24 Oct 2014 02:04 UTC

1st off Yes Tom we saw...... It is an interesting ride you started
around here....

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 6:55 PM, Kenneth Barns <xxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote:
>  I remember having fun trying to make the ANNIC NOVA with
> its multiple jump drives and lack of a standard power plant compliant - I
> can't recall whether I gave up on that one in disgust or not!

Hint Solar Panels and Jump Capacitors....

Consider this and the rule about matching Power to Larger drive
(specifically a larger Jump drive in this case) that through the use
of of the Jump Capacitor rules in High Guard one can make a jump
without a power plant or a lower rated power plant by either using an
alternate power source or a longer than normal jump capacitor charge
cycle from a underrated power plant. if one has the fuel.

--
Evyn