Art Project Knapp (19 Dec 2014 11:21 UTC)
Re: [TML] Art Project Brett Kruger (22 Dec 2014 05:41 UTC)
Re: [TML] Art Project Knapp (22 Dec 2014 17:45 UTC)

Re: [TML] Art Project Brett Kruger 22 Dec 2014 05:40 UTC

Hi Douglas,

What sort of art are looking for? Ships, creatures, worlds?  I might
have something for you as I'm looking to start a writing project and
need some art.  Won't matter if you can't complete as I can't guarantee
I'll finish the writing!

Let me know if your interested in talking.

Cheers,

Brett Kruger.