why do I do it?! Timothy Collinson (05 Mar 2015 20:35 UTC)
Re: [TML] why do I do it?! Neil McGurk (05 Mar 2015 21:40 UTC)
Re: [TML] why do I do it?! Timothy Collinson (05 Mar 2015 21:59 UTC)

Re: [TML] why do I do it?! Neil McGurk 05 Mar 2015 21:40 UTC

See you there tomorrow Tim.

No prep for me as this is the first time I'be been for a few years.

--
All the best,
Neil