Mega Traveller titles on sale Joseph Paul (06 Apr 2015 06:56 UTC)
Re: [TML] Mega Traveller titles on sale Evyn MacDude (06 Apr 2015 08:04 UTC)
Re: [TML] Mega Traveller titles on sale Joseph Paul (06 Apr 2015 15:56 UTC)
Re: [TML] Mega Traveller titles on sale Evyn MacDude (06 Apr 2015 19:36 UTC)
Re: [TML] Mega Traveller titles on sale Andrew Long (06 Apr 2015 22:07 UTC)

Re: [TML] Mega Traveller titles on sale Andrew Long 06 Apr 2015 22:06 UTC
On 6 Apr 2015, at 20:36, Evyn MacDude wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 8:56 AM, Joseph Paul <xxxxxx@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> that is a really good question. The downloads are actually being handled through DrivthruRPG - do we know which ones they have? I have already bitten this cookie what would I be looking for to determine this?
>
> I would pull the errata from Don's page here:http://dmckinne.winterwar.org/pdfs/MegaTraveller%20Consolidated%20Errata.pdf
>
> Then compare that to the docs you received.

I would be surprised if they were more than downloadable copies of the documents already released by FFE on the CD-Roms - in other words, PDFs of scans of the original documents. I'd expect that the errata would need to be applied "manually" to them in some fashion...

Regards, Andy

(hoping I'm wrong, though)

--
Andrew Long