[TML]Off-Topic: Trying To Avoid Spoilering Myself Richard Aiken (03 May 2015 09:40 UTC)
Re: [TML]Off-Topic: Trying To Avoid Spoilering Myself Thomas Jones-Low (03 May 2015 11:13 UTC)
Re: [TML]Off-Topic: Trying To Avoid Spoilering Myself Chris Thompson (03 May 2015 11:21 UTC)
Re: [TML]Off-Topic: Trying To Avoid Spoilering Myself Richard Aiken (03 May 2015 11:47 UTC)

On 5/3/2015 5:40 AM, Richard Aiken wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm going to go see Avenger's Age of Ultron later today.
>
> But I've read rumors to the effect that the plot of the most recent Agents of
> Shield T.V. episode (2.19: The Dirty Half Dozen) is tied very closely to the
> release of the movie. I haven't watched 2.19 yet on hulu.com <http://hulu.com>,
> because I'm not certain of the best viewing order.
>
> If there are any fellow Whedon/AoS fans on the list, I would appreciate their
> thoughts on the matter.

	Having watched AoS on the TV channel as it was released, there have been
several hints in various places (several episodes of AoS, the "secret" endings
to other Marvel films) regarding the plot elements of the newest Avengers movie.

	It comes down to exactly how much of a Marvel film universe geek you want to
be. Not seeing/knowing these previous hints will have exactly 0 impact on your
enjoyment of the film. But the hints add to the background of the characters and
plot. And it won't hurt to see them in the opposite order.

	Note: I've not seen the film yet, so no spoilers please. I've seen reviews
which state there are several.

--
         Thomas Jones-Low
Work:	tjoneslo@softstart.com