ISS grav veehicle shadow@xxxxxx (20 May 2015 10:46 UTC)
Re: [TML] ISS grav veehicle Ash (20 May 2015 11:32 UTC)
Re: [TML] ISS grav veehicle shadow@xxxxxx (21 May 2015 01:43 UTC)
Re: [TML] ISS grav veehicle Jeffrey Schwartz (21 May 2015 13:56 UTC)
Re: [TML] ISS grav veehicle Jim Vassilakos (21 May 2015 18:54 UTC)

Re: [TML] ISS grav veehicle shadow@xxxxxx 21 May 2015 01:42 UTC

On 20 May 2015 at 12:32, Ash wrote:

> That could be the LSP TL15 Kankurur G-Carrier
>
> MT World Builders Handbook, page 46.

Yeah, that looks about right.

Anybody know if there's anything similar in anything else? Doesn't
have to be ISS just a "grav RV" sort of thing.