New bearrings Knapp (26 May 2015 20:19 UTC)
Re: [TML] New bearrings Michael Houghton (26 May 2015 20:49 UTC)
Re: [TML] New bearrings Bruce Johnson (26 May 2015 20:49 UTC)
Re: [TML] New bearrings Bruce Johnson (26 May 2015 21:00 UTC)

Re: [TML] New bearrings Michael Houghton 26 May 2015 20:49 UTC

Howdy!

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 4:19 PM, Knapp <magick.crow@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.gizmag.com/greaseless-ball-bearings-coo-space-adb/37689/?utm_source=Gizmag+Subscribers&utm_campaign=4d90a4aff4-UA-2235360-4&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_65b67362bd-4d90a4aff4-91005001
>
> Is this as good as it looks? Do you think the groves would make it more
> prone to failure? Seems like a revolutionary product to me but I am not an
> engineer.

Interesting. I don't think the grooves would have a significant effect on
wear. It looks promising. I would expect there to be more noise.

yours,
Michael

--
Michael Houghton   | Herveus d'Ormonde