Adventure Solicitation: Jabru Jeff Zeitlin (28 Dec 2015 08:41 UTC)
Re: [TML] Adventure Solicitation: Jabru Jeffrey Schwartz (28 Dec 2015 21:12 UTC)
Re: [TML] Adventure Solicitation: Jabru Grimmund (29 Dec 2015 14:18 UTC)
Re: [TML] Adventure Solicitation: Jabru Jeffrey Schwartz (29 Dec 2015 16:05 UTC)
Re: [TML] Adventure Solicitation: Jabru Grimmund (29 Dec 2015 16:30 UTC)
Re: [TML] Adventure Solicitation: Jabru Kelly St. Clair (29 Dec 2015 18:01 UTC)
Re: [TML] Adventure Solicitation: Jabru Grimmund (29 Dec 2015 23:41 UTC)
Re: [TML] Adventure Solicitation: Jabru Jeffrey Schwartz (29 Dec 2015 18:34 UTC)
Re: [TML] Adventure Solicitation: Jabru Freelance Traveller (31 Dec 2015 00:57 UTC)
Re: [TML] Adventure Solicitation: Jabru B Kruger (31 Dec 2015 01:09 UTC)
Re: [TML] Adventure Solicitation: Jabru Freelance Traveller (31 Dec 2015 17:00 UTC)
Re: [TML] Adventure Solicitation: Jabru tmr0195@xxxxxx (31 Dec 2015 04:15 UTC)
Re: [TML] Adventure Solicitation: Jabru Bruce Johnson (01 Jan 2016 04:18 UTC)
RE: [TML] Adventure Solicitation: Jabru WESTER, LOUIS E (01 Jan 2016 22:15 UTC)

Re: [TML] Adventure Solicitation: Jabru Jeffrey Schwartz 29 Dec 2015 18:33 UTC

On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 11:30 AM, Grimmund <xxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 10:04 AM, Jeffrey Schwartz
> <xxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > 5B:  As 5, but will usher in an enlightened, benevolent dictator,
>> > replacing
>> > the current system of general neglect, and jump-start a new era of
>> > prosperity for the entire planet.
>> >

>> I mistrust a dude who would sacrifice his own brother for political
>> power to be all that benevolent in the long run
>

> Turns out his brother was a sociopath bent on world domination.

So the dude that sacrifices his brother is _less_ socipathic and thus
the good guy?

Ok, how about this one...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Frederick_Goode_III
Jason Verdow was a classmate of mine in third grade, so this always
stuck in my mind.
One of the things left out of the Wikipedia article was the scandal
that (allegedly) , Goode's parents in Ft Myers gave him money to help
him escape. I remember it being on the news, but it's not showing in
web searches so maybe it was one of those things the news got wrong.

Anyway...

The family of the official Jabru conspire with a well placed family
who's child is a pedophilic murderer.
The murderer is scheduled for execution for his crimes, and the family
figures if they get him off planet, they can at least save his life.
The official Jabru is a true believer in the religion, but he figures
the only way this guy could be that evil is if the Bad Spirits are
already in him, so he's doing the right thing to make the switch,
because executing him would just release them.

Of course, as the players are conned into giving him passage, he'll do
his most charming best to get them to untie him, release him at the
next port with no one the wiser as to his past...