Re: [TML] Rusting in space Bruce Johnson 03 Jan 2016 21:01 UTC

> On Jan 2, 2016, at 9:02 PM, Greg Chalik <xxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Anything may be possible in the future, but it seems to me that performing hull maintenance while loading and unloading cargo is not going to happen. This is likely because of the concurrent contraband inspection.

Well I DID say ‘annual maintenance’, which, per the rules occurs, well, annually :-) and takes two weeks. IIRC one of the LBB’s even mentions it as the time the crew gets their annual vacation. (or maybe it was a Library entry…I don’t recall and am too lazy to look right now ...

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona