Re: Multi Jumping is no big deal since LBB5v1, was Re: Incredibly efficient! was Re: [TML] L-Hyd not necessary for jumping & mi Jeffrey Schwartz 25 May 2016 16:59 UTC

I could see two tugs...
One accels the cargo out for two weeks, then detaches, slides a few
thousand KM to the side, and catches the incoming cargo, decels it to
orbital around the destination, and picks up the new outbound.