Re: [TML] semi-OT: uniform Phil Pugliese (04 Jun 2016 14:05 UTC)
Re: [TML] semi-OT: uniform tmr0195@xxxxxx (04 Jun 2016 19:36 UTC)
Re: [TML] semi-OT: uniform Bruce Johnson (04 Jun 2016 21:39 UTC)

Re: [TML] semi-OT: uniform Bruce Johnson 04 Jun 2016 21:39 UTC

> On Jun 4, 2016, at 12:36 PM, xxxxxx@comcast.net wrote:
>
> Hello all,
>
> The discussion topic is about identifying the uniform and medals a child wearing in a photograph.
>
> The current discussion is way off topic and should be moved to its own topic thread.

Given that the topic has mostly devolved into “yer a dirty commiesymp!” “Yer a running dog lackey of Wall Street!” I’d say drop the topic entirely. The photo is of a cute little girl dressed up in a pageant for Grandpa’s WWII remembrance ceremony. This statement is take without any research whatso-goddamn ever save being a human being in human society for 59-odd years. (well to be honest, 30 odd years and 29 even years :-)

Take the personal insults off list guys.

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona