yatsg (++?) -- Yet Another Traveller System Generator Christopher Sean Hilton (04 Jun 2016 21:22 UTC)
Re: [TML] yatsg (++?) -- Yet Another Traveller System Generator Christopher Hilton (04 Jun 2016 23:27 UTC)

Re: [TML] yatsg (++?) -- Yet Another Traveller System Generator Christopher Hilton 04 Jun 2016 23:27 UTC
> On Jun 4, 2016, at 7:02 PM, xxxxxx@comcast.net wrote:
>
> Hello Christopher,
>
> Your "Yet Another Traveller System Generator" (YATGS) sounds great and I hope your are successful.
>
> A question: Have you looked at http://travellermap.com/ for the various codes?
>
> I am not a member of github, but if you need a tester at some later date I would like to see
> if being a retired submarine sailor I can make the YATGS do things it is not supposed to do.
>
> Tom R

Thanks, The tile based screen at travellermap.com is definitely a feature I want in the web based map viewer. I’m not sure how that one works. I’d have to use an image generating program to generate the subsector map form and then fill it in from the database. Those two things shouldn’t be that hard but I’ve underestimated the scale of a task before.

— Chris

--
Chris

     __o          "All I was trying to do was get home from work."
   _`\<,_           -Rosa Parks
Christopher Sean Hilton                    [chris/at/vindaloo/dot/com]