Every day it seems we're closer to Cyberpunk 2020... Bruce Johnson (29 Jun 2016 19:04 UTC)
(missing)
(missing)
Re: [TML] Every day it seems we're closer to Cyberpunk 2020... Bruce Johnson (30 Jun 2016 00:05 UTC)

Re: [TML] Every day it seems we're closer to Cyberpunk 2020... Bruce Johnson 30 Jun 2016 00:05 UTC

Hmmm….maybe Gramps was an evil AI only pretending to be a Droyne…

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona