Re: Spacesuit weapons George William Herbert (30 Nov 2016 03:24 UTC)
Re: [TML] Re: Spacesuit weapons shadow@xxxxxx (30 Nov 2016 20:25 UTC)

Re: [TML] Re: Spacesuit weapons shadow@xxxxxx 30 Nov 2016 20:23 UTC

On 29 Nov 2016 at 19:23, George William Herbert wrote:

> For real, suit designs / The Bends probably push space habitats from
> standard atmosphere (14.7 PSI, 3 PSI O2 11.7 N2 more or less) to lower
> (12 overall) and mixes like 12 PSI quadmix O2, N2, He, Ar all at 3 PSI
> each, or so.  Otherwise the suit problem never will be "routine"...

He is not a good choice for space environments, I'd think.

It tends to seep thru "air tight" seals easily. Which means you'd be
constantly losing a fairly expensivcve gas.

--
Leonard Erickson (aka shadow)
shadow at shadowgard dot com