Costello on Piper David Johnson (03 Nov 2022 02:22 UTC)
Re: [HBP] Costello on Piper Gregg Levine (03 Nov 2022 05:07 UTC)
Re: [HBP] Costello on Piper Jon Crocker (03 Nov 2022 20:37 UTC)

Re: [HBP] Costello on Piper Gregg Levine 03 Nov 2022 02:38 UTC

Hello!
I disagree with him as well. Both of the first two Fuzzy stories have
been reprinted. I have here most of the ones in the TFH series (Terran
Federation History) that I would want to read, including some as ebook
format. But there's something not quite right regarding his writing,
but I do not know where.
-----
Gregg C Levine xxxxxx@gmail.com