From: denis buczynski - buczynski8166 at btinternet.com (via baa-comet list)
Sent: 06 May 2020 01:15
To: baa-comet@simplelists.com
Subject: [BAA Comets] C2019Y4 20200505_06

Hello all,

Attached is my image of C/2019Y4 taken tonight (20200505_06) at Tarbatness Highland Scotland in very bright moonlight.The comet's appearance is similar to last night's image, only the bright component B is showing. There are no other condensations visible in my image. The material forward of the comet in the sunward direction is still visible and is fairly well defined (not quite spike like). The nuclear magnitude as measured in Astrometrica with a 9 pixel radius is slightly brighter tonight at 14.8.as opposed to 15.1 last night

Denis Buczynski