Nick

Has this comets size, brightness or tail changed in any way over the past few days. All these photos including mine look the same.

On Sun 12 Jul 2020, 11:31 Nick James, <ndj@nickdjames.com> wrote:
David,

I think these are real synchrones. Michael Jaeger has imaged them in a
lot more detail. I've put a stretched version of an image I took this
morning here:

http://www.nickdjames.com/Comets/2020/2020f3_20200712_011646_ndj.jpg

With a bit of imagination you can see four in the dust tail.

Unfortunately we still have quite bright skies at this time of year but,
even so, the dust tail is visible out to around 9 degrees and the ion
tail to 11.5 deg.

Nick.