I imaged 141P on both the 5th and 6th of March.  The images are attached.  I found the coma diameter to be about 1.0' diameter by making a transect through the coma using Maxim DL.  In doing that, I picked a transect that missed the tail.  Details are given on the image.  Magnitudes, 15.3 and 15.5, were obtained using KOPR (sorry-Nick) [Perhaps I will redo the analyze COMPHOT]- The results will be similar based on previous comparisons.. The lighter background on the right jpeg image was the result of me trying to bring out the comet in the jpeg.  The original FITS images had about the same background brightness.  The comet is clearly more diffuse and might have had a slightly larger coma on the 6th UT..

In a few minutes, I may have a chance to image the comet again (along with 29P and other comets) before a series of storms come in, although the seeing isn't suppose to be very good early on.  We shall see.

Best regards to all,

Charles Morris
Dreamweaver Observatory
Fillmore, CA, USA

On Monday, March 8, 2021, 01:12:36 PM PST, Nick James <ndj@nickdjames.com> wrote:

Peter,

I imaged it on the night of March 5:

https://britastro.org/cometobs/141p/141p_20210305_2053_ndj.html

Astrometrica gave a G mag of 17.2 in a 6 pixel radius (7.7 arcsec radius).

Comphot gave 15.8 in a 22.6 arcsec radius.

So not much different to your measurements a couple of days later.

Nick.