Observations of 29P Nick James (14 Nov 2020 14:30 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] Observations of 29P Nick Atkinson (16 Nov 2020 16:33 UTC)
RE: [BAA Comets] Observations of 29P Jonathan Shanklin - UKRI BAS (16 Nov 2020 17:07 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] Observations of 29P Richard Miles (16 Nov 2020 20:14 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] Observations of 29P Charles S Morris (17 Nov 2020 07:08 UTC)

Re: [BAA Comets] Observations of 29P Nick Atkinson 16 Nov 2020 16:33 UTC

Hi Nick,

Is this the correct one: Comet 29P/Schwassmann-Wachmann 1 [2011]

Nick