29P coma features Peter Tickner (23 Nov 2020 17:38 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] 29P coma features denis buczynski (23 Nov 2020 18:02 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] 29P coma features Nick James (23 Nov 2020 22:22 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] 29P coma features Nick Haigh (24 Nov 2020 09:13 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] 29P coma features Thomas Lehmann (24 Nov 2020 18:24 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] 29P coma features Nick James (24 Nov 2020 20:38 UTC)
RE: [BAA Comets] 29P coma features Peter Carson (24 Nov 2020 21:23 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] 29P coma features Richard Miles (24 Nov 2020 23:14 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] 29P coma features Thomas Lehmann (26 Nov 2020 16:40 UTC)

Re: [BAA Comets] 29P coma features Thomas Lehmann 26 Nov 2020 16:40 UTC

Thanks for this plausible explaination and for Peters confirmation of the
outer coma! Keep on watching this nice object (though the moon is interfering
for the next few days).