Fwd: 409P tail seems expanding denis buczynski 23 Mar 2021 15:47 UTC

------ Original Message ------
From: "Fabrizio Montanucci" <f.montanucci@mclink.it>
To: cometobs@britastro.org
Sent: Tuesday, 23 Mar, 21 At 14:54
Subject: 409P tail seems expanding

      Hello friends

      I cannot exclude it is an artifact, ma from a preliminary data
reduction it seems to me that the tail of 409P is rapidly enlarging.
In attach a comparison between yesterday and one week before,
obtained with the same equipment and focal (the main difference is
the seeing, yesterday was poor). It seems to me that the last images
in your archive confirm this impression. It could be a reason to
observe this night this weak but nice comet, probably I will not be
able.

      best wishes     Fabrizio