Call for Abstracts for Europlanet Science Congress 2021 Helen Usher (19 May 2021 14:55 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] Call for Abstracts for Europlanet Science Congress 2021 Nick James (19 May 2021 16:18 UTC)
RE: [BAA Comets] Call for Abstracts for Europlanet Science Congress 2021 Jonathan Shanklin - UKRI BAS (19 May 2021 17:54 UTC)

Re: [BAA Comets] Call for Abstracts for Europlanet Science Congress 2021 Nick James 19 May 2021 16:18 UTC

Hi Helen,

Do you know whether there is any fund to cover the fees for submitting
abstracts and attending? I think these could put some amateurs off. We
don't have the funding sources that pros do.

I think the abstract submission fee is particularly problematic. It is
not huge (€50) but it is non-refundable even if your paper is not accepted.

Nick.