Comet 67P Churyumov-Gerasimenko Peter Carson (24 May 2021 19:46 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] Comet 67P Churyumov-Gerasimenko Thomas Lehmann (24 May 2021 20:44 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] Comet 67P Churyumov-Gerasimenko Nick James (25 May 2021 06:19 UTC)

Re: [BAA Comets] Comet 67P Churyumov-Gerasimenko Thomas Lehmann 24 May 2021 20:44 UTC

Peter,

thanks for giving attention to this nice comet and bringing back memories
of the exciting Rosetta mission. I remember watching the live braodcast on
Philae landing very well.

Btw, I have requested a remote observation of the comet this night.

Everybody should enjoy observing the return of 67P and Philae ...

CS
Thomas