Comet 103P/Hartley observing campaign Nick James (10 Jul 2023 22:41 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] Comet 103P/Hartley observing campaign denis buczynski (11 Jul 2023 08:36 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] Comet 103P/Hartley observing campaign Giannantonio Milani (11 Jul 2023 09:21 UTC)
RE: [BAA Comets] Comet 103P/Hartley observing campaign Jonathan Shanklin - BAS (11 Jul 2023 13:34 UTC)
RE: [BAA Comets] Comet 103P/Hartley observing campaign Peter Carson (11 Jul 2023 21:45 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] Comet 103P/Hartley observing campaign Nick James (12 Jul 2023 20:29 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] Comet 103P/Hartley observing campaign Martin Crow (11 Jul 2023 14:56 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] Comet 103P/Hartley observing campaign Americo Watkins (11 Jul 2023 15:36 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] Comet 103P/Hartley observing campaign Thomas Lehmann (11 Jul 2023 18:15 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] Comet 103P/Hartley observing campaign Charles S Morris (15 Jul 2023 09:43 UTC)

Re: [BAA Comets] Comet 103P/Hartley observing campaign Thomas Lehmann 11 Jul 2023 18:15 UTC

I will certainly contribute to the project, especially with visual equivalent
magnitude measurements using green filtered observations.
I have also alerted this project to the german group of comet observers.
Would be a great opportunity for a broader cooperation.

Thomas