12P/Pons-Brooks in outburst! Peter Carson (21 Jul 2023 00:11 UTC)
Re: [comets-ml] 12P/Pons-Brooks in outburst! Tim Lister (21 Jul 2023 04:51 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] 12P/Pons-Brooks in outburst! Nick James (21 Jul 2023 04:57 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] 12P/Pons-Brooks in outburst! Nick James (21 Jul 2023 23:25 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] 12P/Pons-Brooks in outburst! Nick James (22 Jul 2023 09:21 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] 12P/Pons-Brooks in outburst! Nick James (23 Jul 2023 06:42 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] 12P/Pons-Brooks in outburst! Maxim Usatov (23 Jul 2023 23:11 UTC)

Re: [BAA Comets] 12P/Pons-Brooks in outburst! Maxim Usatov 23 Jul 2023 23:10 UTC

Nick,

I'm keeping an eye on the run and just saw that autofocus has failed
again. Could you please try adding #AUTOFOCUS directive at the beginning
of your plans to force the system to do autofocus per each filter
change? We'll make this option enabled by default in the plan creator to
avoid this pitfall. This is the first "force autofocus" toggle in the
user interface, or you can simply add the directive manually to the plan.

I see there's also "out of memory" error and the run was aborted. This
happens for some reason occasionally if 1x1 binning is selected. We have
plenty of disk space and RAM on the PC, so it must be some kind of a
Moravian driver error. I would encourage 2x2 binning - the 1x1 is really
way oversampled anyways and adds very little useful information.

Thanks!

Regards,
Maxim